CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Blue skies smiling at me

20110323-134356.jpg

This is what I can see from where I'm sat in the garden right now. Beautiful blue!


There is a warm breeze and the sound if the birds, and I can smell the sun-warmed earth. It is so nice to know that winter is behind us!


It would be great to see pics of what you can see right now. Take a pic and mail it to me. I'll make a little picture-board on here to share glimpses of your day!


Emails to l-a-u-r-a@live.co.uk


Enjoy your lovely day!


Lx

2 comments:

  1. Pretty...I want the Sun back now!
    Were you looking up so you didn't see Rikku dig up things? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!