CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Music For Those Sad Scenes


Maybe everyone has heard how Stephenie Meyer was inspired to write her bestselling novels by listening to Muse. I myself find music with lyrics to be distracting when I'm trying to write, which is why you will be seeing lots of instrumental pieces in these lists. This week, I've posted "Terra's Theme" from Final Fantasy VI (which is another game I "lost" my life to, those of you who read Wednesday's post. Just as good as FF7, maybe even better...).

I adore this piece of music, along with most of the pieces composed by Nobuo Uemesu. The music of Final Fantasy has always been so integral to its atmosphere, which is maybe why I like to listen to it while I'm trying to build atmosphere in my own work.

Take a listen. I'm sure you will love it too.

Lx

1 comment:

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!