CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

SHOW AND TELL: My Beautiful Terror!


This is Rikku (Ree-koo), my Border Collie puppy. In the picture she is spooning her cuddly-toy buddy, Ralph.

Looks peaceful, doesn't she? Well she's running me ragged. She gets me and hubby up before the sun every day; she likes chewing on shoes, furniture, throw blankets, freshly-planted flowers; she is still being housetrained. She is a terror!

But... Today when I said "fetch", she fetched! When I said "sit", she sat.

...Awwwwwwww so CUTE! Worth every moment of sleepiness! X

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!