CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where's the juice..?

Today I'm feeling less than juicy in the creativity stakes. Did that sound dodgy? Maybe.

So! Instead of me trying to spread my inspiring tidbits about, I'd like you to inspire ME for a change.

So tell me: what do you do when you are feeling uninspired? What gets those creative juices flowing?

Share please! Whoever inspires me most will get something either yummy or wordy sent to them as a prize. So get buddies involved and make them follow this here blog.

End date: 5th April 2011

Lx

PS. I have decided the words juice, juicy and juiciness are all dodgy. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!