CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Woop! It's The Weekend!




When I was a kid, my sister and I used to LOVE this show. In itself, it was a great cartoon, but we loved it because if it was on, it meant either

a] It was the weekend

b] It was the summer holidays and Cartoon Network had become lazy and was showing marathons of the show

c] It was a weekend DURING the summer holidays and Cartoon Network had become lazy and was showing marathons of the show!

Even now we both still know all the words, and we're both still "LIVING FOR THE WEEKEND!"

What cartoons do you associate with that Saturday morning feeling? Share as comments, please!

And enjoy your weekends!

Lx

2 comments:

  1. This cartoon is from my late childhood. I also have fond, earlier memories of Count Duckula ("I'lll get iiiiiiiiit!") and Thundercats ("Shnarf...") ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Weekenders! Those were the days :)
    I may watch them later...ha.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!