CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

How would YOU survive a zombie apocalypse?

Given my recent reading of The Dead, by Charlie Higson, I have been wondering what I might do if faced with an end of the word scenario. And that's what I'm asking you today.

If you were on the run from zombies, where would you go and what would you do?

Maybe you'd go for the Mall, like in Dawn of the Dead. Maybe you'd rather escape to the countryside and live off the land? Tell me your escape plan so that I can use it myself when Z-Day arrives.

...what I wouldn't give for a bomb shelter...


(I have this on the wall in my class, next to the fire emergency procedure...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!