CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Peaceful Prose

I like Enya, so sue me! I do feel that I should point out that I'm into lots of music, ranging from heavy metal through to classical. The only music I've never been able to get into is rap/R&B. So I'm not just into the mellow instrumentals and VG soundtracks. I just find that I write more fluidly if I'm listening to the latter sorts of music is all. This is maybe because I'm a sing-along sort of girl. If there are lyrics then I like to sing along (badly) and this is no help when I'm meant to be stringing my own prose together!

So. Here's a lovely, tranquil piece that I listen to when writing, and also when meditating. It's very calming. Hope you enjoy!

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!