CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The end of the world is nigh! So pop on some music, pour yourself a drink and let's watch the fireworks :P

I've been a naughty blogger this week and managed to fall behind in posting my "Numbers Thursday" and "Playlist Friday" posts. In a moment of genius, I'm combining both posts into one, after taking some inspiration from a Twitter trend!


As you may or may not know, today is the Rapture. This is according to some random American fella who posted the news on a billboard and the back of his van... two media which I'm sure bazilion-dollar corporations are now kicking themselves for not having adopted, as Rupture-Dude has certainly drummed up a boat-load of publicity. He he he... "boat load"... get it? That reminds me...I need to build an ark before 6pm...


Anyway! Today, I'm looking for your "Rapture Playlists". If our numbers are up and we're going down, let's go down with suitably apt tunes in our heads!


Here's my Rapture Playlist so far:


I don't want to set the world on fire, by The Inkspots. 


This is the teaser trailer for Fallout 3, an awesome game set in a post-apocalyptic dystopia. I love the soundtrack to this game!




In the end, by Linkin Park.


Awesomesauce song!




The final countdown, by Europe.


Well it had to make a playlist like this, don't you think?




It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine), by R.E.M.


Duh...




So, ladies and gents! What songs make your rapture playlist? Comments please! :)


Have a nice day and I'll post again on the morrow...I hope...


Lx

1 comment:

  1. Scamp, peruser of the tomes21 May 2011 at 18:37

    My first choice be from Maximum the Hormone, see what you think!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N332h6U-gEo

    My second choice appeals to the imminent fire and brimstone with good old latin choirs, "Fighting Fate" from Final Fantasy XIII.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usf3-SD4XyQ

    Another FF song, (cause I love it so) It's gotta be "Otherworld" from X

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXDxYIWAT7Y

    Finally, and perhaps one of my favourite has to be "Mad World" as magnificently done by Gary Jules.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHtcliIvnHI

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!