CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

For Scan and Shish.

So today's playlist is a sort of a dedication to my brother and sister. I've chosen a song which reminds me of growing up with them :)

First is the song "Hymns and Arias", by Max Boyce. When my brother and I were kids, we used to stay up late listening to Max Boyce records while dancing about on our bunk beds. I'm not sure that I got all the jokes at the time, but I just laughed when he did. Come to think of it, I'm not sure he got all the jokes either! However, I think we knew every word to every song Max Boyce ever sang.




The next song is for my sister, Scan. When she was little, I remember that my mum used to listen to country music on a Sunday, while she did the ironing. In my memories these days were always sunny. I used to sit behind the chair in the living room, playing with Lego or just generally being a kid.

Anna was teeny when she fell in love with this song. I think she knew every word and we used to sing it to her to settle her down. If only we could shut her up so easily now! =P




What songs remind you of being a kid?


Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!