CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Songs Of My Week!

It's been a crazy sort of week in Lauraland, and there are certain tunes that stuck out at certain moments. So here you go! Here is my week in song!

On Monday I was all cheerful because it was the last week of school before I get a week off for half term. Joe Hisaishi's One Summer's Day is the perfect, peaceful tune to start your week with. I listened to this as I walked into school on Monday morning.


On Tuesday, I was listening to my iPhone in the car and Kimya Dawson's Tire Swing came on three times on the way to work. I didn't skip it because I love it!


On Wednesday I sang this with some sixth formers in my school library. We sucked at singing Piano Man, but Billy Joel doesn't.


Thursday was the beginning of my grumpiness, probably because the end of the week was nigh, and I was getting tired. I was just having one of those days when no matter what I did, I felt like I wasn't good enough.  Perfect, by Alanis Morissette has always resonated with me at these points.


Today has just been a crazy sort of day and I've been a tad grumpy, so Gary Jules' Mad World has been in my head because it's a song filled with a sort of sweet melancholy that I love. 


What songs have been significant to you this week? 
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!