CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Unexpected Beauty


While out for a walk in yesterday's lovely weather, I spotted one of these beautiful butterflies lazing about in the grass next to me. It was so delicate that I imagined that it was giving each blade of grass a tiny, little blue kiss as it fluttered about.

I love butterflies (as those of you who read my daemons post will know), but I've never bothered to find out much about them. However, this one seemed so different, and I had never seen such a pretty little example before, that I decided to look it up. 

It turns out that this butterfly is rather rare and is called the Small Blue. A sweet name, don't you think?

Well, yesterday was one of those rare, perfect days for me. How nice that such a rare and perfect creature was there to share it with me :)

Lx

1 comment:

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!