CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

A VERY important post!



Hello all! It's a chubby-rain sort of day in Wales, which means it's a day ending in "y", of course. On this fine, rainy day, wouldn't it be just lovely to read about something warm and sunny? Well I can offer you just that as a piece of my poetry if being SPOTLIGHTED on Lena Sledge's Blog! ...wait...spotlighted? Should that be spotlit? ...hmm... either way I'm officially a spotlightedlity poet! Woop!

The lovely Lena Sledge will be choosing poems to spotlight all this month and at the end of the month she will be asking readers to choose their favourite. I would very much love it if you would all pop along and check out her blog and my poem, Sun Melted. Don't go getting sidetracked by all the other amazing poems which are much better than mine. That wouldn't do now, would it? :P

Her blog is always amazing so it will be well worth a click of the follow button. I owe you all favours if you do this!

Happy reading! Let me know what y'all think in Lena's Comments or here. 

Lx


4 comments:

  1. Very simple but very poetic as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. Thanks for the blog love. I wish you the very best of luck in winning the prize. You did an excellent job, it was vivid and crisp. It is an honor to have your work spotlighted, yep spotlighted. :-) It's odd I know, but that's what media consultants call it when they contact me to highlight one of their authors. So it has stuck around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure I commented earlier, but sometimes blogger comments don't work so, I will repeat myself & say liked your poem & the imagery. Thanks
    Parrish(Gary)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! You're making me blush :)

    @ Parrish - I got an email with your earlier comments but they've vanished! Tis magic!

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!