CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Hunger Games Trailer

Look! A trailer for the Hunger Games Movie! Happy Squee!


...and the squee falls silent.

Was anyone else left feeling kind of "meh" after watching this? I do feel less put off by the casting choices as they all seem to have the right sort of look, but other than that the trailer hasn't exactly amped up my excitement. Let's hope the next sneak peek is a bit less disappointing, eh?

What are your thoughts? 

Lx

2 comments:

  1. Even if the trailer is kind of disappointing, I'm still exciting about seeing the movie. I hope it's as good as the book!

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still excited too. Even if it turns out to be rubbish I'll probably just be happy to see some of my favourite characters on the big screen!

    Thanks for the follow. I popped on over to your blog and it's so. darn. pretty! Love the notebook theme :)

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!