CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2013 TBR Challenge!




Welcome to 2013 TBR PILE Reading Challenge!


I'm confronted by two problems this new year. 1) I have a HUGE TBR pile. 2) I have an even bigger list of TBR eBooks! 

Those seem like damn good reasons to participate in this great challenge! 

Challenge guidelines can be found by clicking on the challenge logo above! Basically, it prohibits buying new books and there are monthly wrap-ups, mini challenges and giveaways to make things extra fabulous!

Now, I'm joining up in June as I've decided that it's time to get back to work on Scattered Figments. I wasn't blogging, but I was still adding to my TBR piles like a book-loving loon!
    Levels:

    1-10 - A Firm Handshake
    11-20 - A Friendly Hug
    21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
    31-40 - Love At First Sight
    41-50 - Married With Children

    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

    I'd be happy to just give this one a firm handshake while I dip my toes back into the blogging waters! Cross your fingers for me!


    1 comment:

    1. Definately make The Goddess Test books by Aimee Carter a must read! It's a fantabulous series!

      ReplyDelete

    I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!