CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Skynet's big day! 21.04.2011

This post is inspired by the lovely Rhiannon Hedge who informed the world of Facebook that today is the day that Skynet is supposed to go all evil on our collective asses. I figured that this would make for a good "Numbers Thursday" post.
If today was the day that the robots chose to rise up and smoosh us, what plans would you have to survive, and what things would you wish you had done?

*Arnie voice* : Post a comment if you want to live.

Lx

P.S. I remember the movie version saying that the end would be nigh in 2007, so I'm thinking the new date is from the TV series. Still! My question stands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!