CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The weepy ones...

When I was younger (at 26 I'm such an old biddy, huh?) I wasn't much of a weeper when it came to books and films etc. I remember girls in my class all saying how they cried when Lionardo DiCaprio died in Titanic and not getting it at all. I laughed my ass off at that bit!

So, yeah, I was a bit harder back then. These days, however, I find myself crying at so many books and movies it is ridiculous! The first film I ever cried at was actually Terminator 2: Judgement Day. You know, that bit where Arnie is melting and he gives the thumbs up...? Wept my heart out.

The book which makes me cry the most is Before I Die, by Jenny Downham. The movie which makes me cry the most is Grave of the Fireflies. (Best. Movie. Ever.)
What books and films brought a tear to your eye?

Share 'em with me and the world beyond!

Lx

P.S. I cried the other day when Edge had to retire from the WWE... how lame am I?! He he he.

2 comments:

  1. Man and Boy, the latest Adrian Mole for books.

    Films? Forrest Gump, the Goonies, Rocky I and Rocky II, Fever Pitch, Toy Story 3 to name a few of the hundreds I blub at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! Glad there are guys out there willing to admit to shedding a tear over a good story :-)

    Don't suppose you cried at the end of Terminator 2, did you? Lx

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!