CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What's on your bucket list?


This is one of my favourite clips of Bill Bailey's stand up. In it he talks about some of the things people want to do before they die. Here are the Top 10 things to do before you die:

1. Swim with dolphins

2. Scuba dive on Great Barrier Reef, Australia

3. Fly Concorde to New  York

4. Go whale-watching

5. Dive with sharks

6. Skydiving

7. Fly in a hot air balloon

8. Fly in a fighter jet

9. Go on safari

10. See the Northern Lights

I can kind of see what Bill Bailey is talking about. Although I'd love to do all of the above, there are surely better things to achieve before you kick the proverbial? 

So, what's on your bucket list, and what do you think of the above Top 10?

Check out the comments for my list!

Lx

3 comments:

  1. On My List.

    - Hide away in Nathan Fillion's shower and enjoy the view.
    - Invent an invisibility potion so that the above is even more fun!
    - Sell my book and have people like it.
    - Get to a stage where I can write as a full time job.
    - Become a ninja.
    - Beat up another ninja.
    - Have babies and grandbabies and a happy family.
    - Travel the world.
    - Find some way to get people to follow my blog! :P
    - Save the Nakatomi Tower without any shoes on.
    - Punch Justin Bieber in the face.
    - Get a tan
    - Wear a Stetson to a line-dancing bar in America and end up in a gunfight.

    I'm sure I'll think of lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is quite simple......

    Discover a way to live forever.

    ........ Is that cheating?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that IS cheating. And if you had forever then what would the impetus be to live life to the fullest? We both know you'd spend eternity playing on the Playstation and watching various sporting events...

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!