CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Motto Madness!


Hakuna Matata ain't such a bad motto as far as they go, don't you think? No worries. It's a philosophy I need to adopt more often!

What I'm wondering today is what motto gets you through the day? What little clich├ęs to you mutter to yourself to shrug the weights off your shoulders, and plough on through 'til you get to sit on your couch, put up your feet and crack open a cold one?

On the front page of this blog is another of the little quotes which I find inspiring. "You are pure potential", by Martin de Maat.  I like to remind the kiddies in my classes of this one, and they all seem to like it. Of course it also brings to mind the following physics joke:

My teacher told me I had a lot of potential... ...then he dropped me off the roof."

I thought this was hilarious when I heard it, but everyone I've shared it with has hung their heads and groaned as if they were in true physical anguish. 

Anyway! I am on a motto hunt. Help me out peeps!

Lx

2 comments:

  1. Take care spike your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he. Rhyming mottos are fun... but I think I'd go for "Don't be a fool,wrap your tool." x

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!