CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

And the winner is...

There were some great suggestions to my predicament! In the end I decided I'd have to use Random.org to choose a winner! That lucky so-and-so is Jade, from Ink Scratchers. She has chosen Wildfire, by Karsten Knight as her prize! 

All of your suggestions brought death to the gummi bears which were trying to chew my brain. And you know what happens when you type "death of a gummi bear" into google? You get this video!


As for the other lucky thirteen people who replied to my post, I've been trying my hand at creating book thongs (they're like bookmarks only cuter)! If you email me (see my contact info page) your addy and your favourite colours, then I shall send you one in the mail. Just because I'm feeling nice!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!