CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Showing off my recent love of Upcycling.

Upcycling. It's kind of like recycling except you make stuff better and more useful. For someone who always forgets which week is recycling week, I'm in love with upcycling. 

I made this bag out of 2 old T-shirts, 4 curtain hoops, 1 piece of vinyl material stuff and a scarf. Oh, and I made the broach out of a scrap of felt and a top which didn't fit any more. I'm rather pleased with it and wanted to show you! I know I know...I'm like a kid showing a colouring-in to their mum and aching for praise. So this is where you smile, pat me on the head, tell me you're pleased with my efforts while laughing at my craptastic attempts deep down inside. He he he. 




Well I like it. And it holds so. many. books!

Lx

2 comments:

  1. I think it's very very pretty! Well done *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *pats head* hehe
    This is actually amazing though! I wouldn't know where to start making something like this, seriously impressed!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!