CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Challenges update - The Good, The Bad and The "Could Do Better"...

Well we're four months in to 2012 so I thought I'd take a look at the challenges I'm doing this year. I found out that I'm well ahead of one challenge, well behind in another and I've not even STARTED the last! I shall be sure to do so as soon as I hit "post" on this one. 


The Good - 2012 Audiobook Challenge

I'm aiming to listen to twelve audiobooks this year and I'm currently on my eighth. That's not bad going! March, however, was taken up entirely by Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind. I've wanted to read it for ages and I'm glad I finally have, but oh-dear-lord Scarlet O'Hara is a pain in the arse...

The Bad - 2012 To Be Read Challenge
Four. I've read just four books from my TBR piles. I completely blame this wimpy statistic on the fact that there are just so many awesome books coming out this year! But I know... I deserve a good spanking for my poor performance so far!

The "Could Do Better" - 2012 What's In A Name Challenge 
When I decided to do a quarterly round-up of my challenges so far, I realised that I hadn't actually written down anything for this challenge. I put this post on hold and quickly created a dedicated page for it: something I've been meaning to do since the start of the year. Oops. So far I've hit three of the challenge targets, but it's only a teeny tiny challenge list so I feel I could've blitzed this by now! I must do better in future! 

So what about you? What challenges did you sign up for back at the start of 2012? How do your stats compare to my lame-ass ones? Comment and let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!