CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2013 Audio Book Challenge!



How could I possibly not take part in this! I'm completely in love with Audio Books so the excuse to listen to a few more suits me just fine! 

There are four levels to this challenge:

Listen to 6 Audio Books - FLIRTING
Listen to 12 Audio Books - GOING STEADY
Listen to 25 Audio Books - LOVER
Listen to +++ Audio Books - MARRIED

I'm joining this challenge more than half way through the year so I think I'll just "flirt" with it!


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
SUCCESS! 

1 comment:

  1. I love audio books for things like the gym and house work. Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!