CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Femme Fatale Jewellery

Okay, so I completely just had to share this with you. Anyone who has ever had a bit of a thing for steampunk, or any woman who wishes she was just a little more kick ass, will love this. 

Introducing, the Gun Ring!!! (And I rarely break the rules of exclamation mark usage).

Femme Fatale Ring Gun with Ammuntion and Screwdriver

I know, right?! A ring which doubles as a gun! It even has teeny tiny bullets!

Ring Gun with Ammuntion and Screwdriver

Is it wrong for me to love this? Is it weird that I even think it's cute? 

There's even a "Femme Fatale" inscription on the back!

Ring Gun

I've seen a few of these around the internet now. For this, and more manly versions, have a look here.

Seriously, who else wants one of these from Santa? He he he.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am an attention seeker and, as such, I HEART comments! Let me know what you are thinking and it will put a smile on my face!